933 Woodland Ave. | San Carlos, CA 94070
Offered at $2,650,000
Sunday April 28th | 1-4 pm
Mid-Peninsula Location ~ San Carlos
4 bedrooms | 3 bathrooms
2-Car Garage | Approx. 2,450 sq. ft.
Approx. 5,400 sq. ft. Lot
Delightfully located just a short walk to Burton Park, where you have access to tennis and basketball courts, soccer and baseball fields, playgrounds, and in the summer a host of special events including free music in the Park. You are strolling distance from Downtown San Carlos, where you have dining options galore, a favorite coffee shop in the morning, and ice cream or gelato on a warm evening. And on Sunday mornings fresh produce at the Farmer’s Market.
- 4 bedroom, 3 bath home of approx. 2,450 sq. ft.
- Light and bright open living and dining rooms with hard- wood floors and large windows for generous natural light. French door leads to the gardens.
- The kitchen has stainless steel appliances, contemporary tile work, and a cozy window lined breakfast nook.
- The landscaped fenced, lot of 5,400 sq. ft. has citrus trees, lush lawn and a paver patio for outdoor entertaining.
- Spacious master retreat has room for a seating area or desk, soaring ceilings, hardwood floors, generous closet space, and a private bath. Three additional bedrooms allow flexibility for an office or play room.
- Great mid-peninsula location. Just minutes to San Carlos and/or Redwood City, close to CalTrain, Hwy. 101, 280, Oracle and other major peninsula employers.