239 Ferndale ~ Emerald Hills, CA 94062 – SOLD
***Please do not park in driveway, park on street and walk up driveway carefully:)
2500 sq. ft. home | 2 car carport | 7800 sq. ft. lot
Offered at $839,000
David Young, CalBRE #01036251 Top 1% Realtor
Emerald Hills ~ Redwood City
Located in Emerald Hills, situated among oak-studded hills, between Woodside, Redwood City and San Carlos this home displays the rustic style that was the hallmark of this nature inspired area – a haven for San Franciscans to escape the hustle, bustle and fog of The City. The grandness of the surrounding nature, Edgewood Park Natural Preserve and the Pulgas Ridge Open Space are keenly felt inside and outside the home. Yet, you are still close to the amenities of San Carlos and Redwood City with restaurants, coffee shops and shopping areas. Hwy 280 is just minutes away.
- A soaring atrium lined with windows, captures the breeze and allows wonderful sunshine to reach multiple levels of the home.
- Original log cabin charm is on display in the living room with soaring ceiling, shiplap wood wall covering, unique wheel light fixture, picture windows that offer views and natural light, and a wood stove surrounded by river rock, flanked by wood storage and a secret kindling drawer. Large deck off living room helps expand your options.
- Comfortable dining room has shiplap wall covering, garden views, and antique chandelier.
- Sunroom runs the length of the home; at the atrium end is an office area with 12’ + desk area with storage below, and a glass door to a private patio.
- 2-car carport
- Glass roof laundry area.
- Landscape includes 3-level waterfall.
- Large lower level for family/game room or workshop.
- Bring your vision, your paint brush, your contractor and turn this unique rustic retreat into the home of your dreams.
Offered at $839,000 SOLD
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer should verify all information to their satisfaction.